• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Chance hero from melee to ranged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i was wondering how i could chance a hero to ranged from melee, but have him keep his same level. i know how to do it with the hero keeping his same health and mana when transferring from melee to ranged, but he always goes back to level one when he does so...

Level 3
well ive known how to do the bear and crow form for a long time, but i could never get the level to switch along with the form. but for the metamorphosis thing, could i be able to switch back on command?

Level 3
yea, that was exactly what i wanted bonebreaker, ty for that. but i need to be able to copy the ability into one of my maps, and whenever i try to copy a JASS trigger from one map to another, the ability never works D:

Level 29
I guess there is a line there that looks something like this
JASS:
if ( not ( GetSpellAbilityId() == 'AUan' ) ) then

That AUan (or whatever is in your JASS code) is the raw code of your ability.
You'll need to change it to your own ability raw code.

To see the raw code of your ability, simply go to the object manager and click Ctrl+D.
Now the name of each ability is the raw code of it.

So if your abilitie's raw code is AHn1, change the line to
JASS:
if ( not ( GetSpellAbilityId() == 'AHn1' ) ) then

Status
Not open for further replies.