• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Arena] Champions of Old

Would you play this game?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Champions of Old
This is a 2 to 4 player game with 5 characters to choose from. There are 8 rounds currently working and to survive each round, the enemies have to be destroyed. If you are playing by yourself than the game will be too hard however if you want to try and test it out for me and use Tomes of Power then you let me know of any bugs or major issues with gameplay or function that I should change. The game is fairly short and I am not the most experienced map-maker so any feedback is welcome. I really enjoy playing it myself and did get a lot of inspiration/resources from the HIVE. Also if you have any other ideas about how to make this more arena like or more fun include that in your critique as well.

Thanks!

Description:
Heroes can level up to 15, there are five heroes to choose from.
upload_2017-11-19_23-27-41.png

Naga Architect:
A very unique hero that builds to survive. Has Telekinesis, Mana Shield, Evasion, and Tornado (Ultimate).

upload_2017-11-19_23-29-42.png

Dark Ranger:
A great support hero that is ranged. Has Entangling Roots, Blink, Ranged Stomp, and Starfall (Ultimate).

upload_2017-11-19_23-46-12.png

Pandaren Swordmaster:
A great support hero that is melee. Has Brilliance Aura, Feral Impact, Slow, and Omnislash (Ultimate).

upload_2017-11-19_23-32-38.png

Azure Dragon:
A tank hero that is melee. Has Frost Breath, Spiked Carapace, Howl of Terror, and Tranquility (Ultimate).

upload_2017-11-19_23-35-1.png

Rugged Barbarian:
A hard-hitter hero that is melee. Has Bloodthirst Aura, Life Drain, Lightning Strike and Windwalk (Ultimate).

upload_2017-11-19_23-38-38.png

Attachments

• AAAAANEWEST GAME.w3x
    2.1 MB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.