• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Centaur worker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I have used resources on this site, utilized all the objects editor and located hidden models but I can not finding any centuars models, I have not requested anything until now. I need a centaur worker for my alter melee can someone please build me a centaur worker or recommend me a open source programs where I can build models?

Level 24
Well, Centaurs doesn't really fit as workers the way I see it, considering the fact that they are not good miners because of how their shaped and their large size. They could probably work as lumberjacks, if even that. I suggest an idea where the Centaurs have slaves, such as Quillboars, as they could more easily navigate the mines etc.

Edit: If you do like my idea, here is a already uploaded model of a Quillboar worker with gold / lumber animations, all finished and ready to go, be sure to give credits to the author, though.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=47622&prev=search%3DWOrker%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

Level 7
Hmm, I already thought of the slaves it's already integrated into my map of Gnoll workers after I've done it I hate the inconsistency of non-centaurs within a races of centaurs that bothers me a shit load that's why requesting for a centaur worker model, and of course I always give credit and rep to author.

Level 7
Idea, they ONLY get cash from wood, and maybe hunting? like cash for bunnys, or even for killing extra cash, that would make other races try to steal their unused mine, (noteing that the resulting war feeds them XD)

Thats a good idea but still there won't be any animation for centaur collecting wood and worker don't have auto casting to hunt for passive units.

Status
Not open for further replies.