• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Centaur Flamecaller

Centaur Flamecaller

Centaurs follow a shamanistic faith, but their brand of shamanism differs much from that of the Horde's. Centaurs invoke blood rituals and call upon violent, unstable spirits in order to destroy their enemies, whether centaur or orc. Although most centaur shamans prefer to invoke the Spirits of Wind, enslaving and hurting them to awaken the darkest and most violent part of their existence to call upon monsoons and lighting storms, some among their ranks believe that the Spirits of Fire are the supreme weapons of destruction. The most powerful among those practitioners are named Flamecallers, for it is within their abilities to call upon the spirits of fire to incinerate anything that stands in their path. The Flamecallers are feared among their Tauren enemies, for they(perhaps not so foolishly) believe that a union of the warring Centaur tribes, and consequently, the union and cooperation of all currently existing Flamecallers would bring upon the fiery end of the world, as the earth will sunder and quake at their power and all shall feel the fiery wrath of the Spirits of Fire.

Here is an amazing icon made for this model by -Grendel. Please use it if you use the model!

I made this for a challenge between me and PROXY. The particles are screwed up in Magos, so I definitely suggest viewing them in-game.
Also, please give me some credit if you use this model in your map!

Keywords:
Centaur, Flame, Caller, Fire, Mage, Wizard, Magician, Caster, Summoner, Hero, Claw, Elemental, Spirit, Tribe, Tribal, Horse, Man, Hooves, Chains, Chain, Horseman.
Previews
Contents

Centaur Flamecaller (Model)

Centaur Flamecaller Portrait (Model)

Reviews
23:32, 9th Oct 2012 Kwaliti: Expect the challenge review in a couple of days. EDIT: Review incoming tomorrow. Make sure you spam my PM inbox to review it. EDIT 2: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2240418-post60.html -Grendel: okay...