• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Caverns Of Time, Black Temple Movie

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This has been put into campaign to allow campaign map users to see my next up-coming map, Caverns Of Time; Black Temple. This features a group of Burning Legion Heros trying to go back and save Magtheridon from Illidan. Creds are included to imports. Enjoy!
Contents

Caverns Of Time, Black Temple Movie (Map)

Reviews
Earth-Fury: Read the comments below. "No demo maps." is in the rules... and this both sucks, and is a form of demo map...

M

Earth-Fury: Read the comments below. "No demo maps." is in the rules... and this both sucks, and is a form of demo map...

Level 2
I don't understand what are you trying to show with this?. It seems like downloading custom models took longer than making the map itself. 2/10

Level 2
I'm not saying that you should give up. The point is you make a prewiev cinematic that sucks and then even if the map itself is good people might think 'that cinematic was awful, I won't even bother to download this". All this cinematic needs is some love and time spent on it. Make terrain more detailed, ground now looks like a plain field. I wish you good luck with both map itself and this cinematic (if you gonna make it better).