• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cathedral WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Here's a very undone cathedral so its a WIP. The insides need to be done, the terrain outside and the outside of the cathedral needs some finishing touches.

Untitled-91.jpg

Level 8
Ispired by the video? Kinda messy... Seriously, kill the floors you are using as windows and find normal import. And don't overstretch decorations, like satues at back and colums at front. Looks bad.

Not really inspired by the video. I wasn't supposed to make a cathedral kind of thing but it turned out that way. Its messy because it has no fog, it has random doodads that I copied and pasted, and because its a WIP. The statues aren't overstretched. They are floating actually and they have pretty equal values. What's wrong with the import? There isn't any other custom cityscape model for the public except the half archway. What's wrong with the windows? Expand more on that. Columns I will fix.

The red thing, well I really don't know what that is so I'll investigate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.