• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cathedral of Light

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Description:
  • A modified version of the Cathedral of Light in Stormwind.
Notes:
  • Please give proper credits when using this model.
  • Notify me for any issues or problems with the model.

These models takes time and effort to make. And due to current state of the global economy we found ourselves in different hard circumstances. Anyhow your comments and suggestions are very much appreciated. Please consider supporting me via the links below :

Ko-Fi: https://ko-fi.com/bakr_kev
PayPal: PayPal.Me/bakrKev12
Contents

Cathedral of Light (Model)

Cathedral of Light (Icon)

Reviews
General Frank
Please add an in-game screenshot to the description of the model.
Level 18
this is really epic ! and maybe u can add the old version with both , though that one have too many polys to make it buildabe , but it has more revivifications with WOW origins' .

And BTW the windows of the Cathedral shouldn't be the black like ; The wall should be more clean like ur previous version ~( I know maybe u wanna this suitable with the other stormwind series )
full

Last edited: