• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cataclysm: Goblin WIPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cataclysm Goblin
by Forgotten_Warlord

I just completed the head about 5 min ago, along with the hair. Not sure if I will add more hair or not. Here, besides my Avatar, is my first WIP

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Total Time spent on head, 2 hours. Lots of minor adjustments.

Attachments

• HighQualityCataGob2WIP.PNG
    HighQualityCataGob2WIP.PNG
    44 KB · Views: 413
  • HighQualityCataGob3WIP.PNG
    HighQualityCataGob3WIP.PNG
    85.7 KB · Views: 303
  • HighQualityCataGob4WIP.PNG
    HighQualityCataGob4WIP.PNG
    65 KB · Views: 300
  • HighQualityCataGob6WIP.PNG
    HighQualityCataGob6WIP.PNG
    133.9 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:
That looks really nice. :)

Looks pretty much like a Goblin right now, nice. Keep going! Want to see the rest ;)

Yeah, I wish I could tonight! but I gotta drive for 8 hours :/ and then tomorrow another 8 hours...

But tomorrow night I'll be able to do some more work to it :)

I really want to use ingame textures but I doubt that will happen so I'll be practicing my textures too lol

I had constructed most of the body before I left this morning, but didnt take a screen shot, the body wont be AS high quality, but you wont notice once its all textured and done. Hands will be hard but doable, so they will be medium quality.

If you look at blizzard's goblin, that isnt high quality either... at all when it comes to the body. the neck is litterally a box lol

Level 21
Well Gnomes and Goblins are perfect enemies from WoW and I appreciate you doing this.
I'll support this as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.