• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cataclysm Cinematic Intro Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Holy shit man.
Fucking epic is Blizzard.
The lore is fucked up from WoW, but they make up for it with the awesome cut scenes!

Level 17
I have to agree with Aero, but I must admit, compared to the WotLK cinematic, this was quite impressive. Though it felt a little empty. I would've liked to have seen a bit of a showdown between the races like the first cinematic and BC cinematic.

Level 24
Well he is the brother of Azeroths mightiest inhabitan if he is overpowered it got a good explanasion. This beats everything I´ve ever seen tho and if there is something i hate it's to see what the old gods did with Neltharion. The old gods are pure evil and are the only ones who deserve to die. For all the agony they have inflicted apon this world and all deaths they have brought. But it was when they corrupted the mind of Neltharion one of the noblest creatures of Azeroth that they crossed the line. And the dragon queen will make them pay.

Level 6
Ooh, looks like Deathwing payed Stormwind a nice visit, and had a spot of tea with the statue of Danath Trollbane.

He must of scared the crap out of people in the trade district. I feel sorry for those people in the building he was standing on (the one between the towers).

Level 24
I feel sorry for Neltharion and it's fun stormwind got a secound visit from Deathwing.

Uhhh what's Cataclysm?

The 3rd expansion to World of Warcraft. Deathwing (dragon aspect) comes out from Deepholm and scorches the lands of Azeroth. Basically, everything is now either burnt, flooded, or replenished.

thrall is a slave.

He is the guardian of tirisfal now, so he made Garrosh the new warchief. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.