• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

castlefight (humanvorc)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Description:

Melee multiplayer map with two castles in one is the aliance in other one is the hord, they have walls and openable gates and some unique heros and units. It has a lot of deatails and is an interesting map to play because it is diferent than the others. Map has 4 gold mines. Gates can be opend and close by tipng "-open" or "-close". I hope you will enjoy playing it :D

Key words:

Melee map, 2 players, orc vs humans, openable gates, creep camps, castle, fortress, creeps drop items.
Contents

castelfight (humanvorc) (Map)

Reviews
Thendar
It's a pretty simple map, I can't say you didn't put effort in it but some basic things are missing to make it average. For example letting Monsters drop items and fixing these open areas in between the forest. If you would do that and maybe make the...
The concept is interesting, although there are needed some tweaks. No matter what race I choose, I'll still have a human worker, meaning that I can access the Human Race's techtree as well. The second unit given at the start for the player located...
Level 4
It's a pretty simple map, I can't say you didn't put effort in it but some basic things are missing to make it average.
For example letting Monsters drop items and fixing these open areas in between the forest.
If you would do that and maybe make the ground a bit more variable it could be a nice little map.

Keep it up!

Level 2
It's a pretty simple map, I can't say you didn't put effort in it but some basic things are missing to make it average.
For example letting Monsters drop items and fixing these open areas in between the forest.
If you would do that and maybe make the ground a bit more variable it could be a nice little map.

Keep it up!
I made some improvements and made the mosters drop items. Take a look if you want and thank you for an advice ;)

Level 4
Whew, you are really trying, are you? :3
It's getting somewhere, no doubt. How long have you been using the Editor if I may ask, just curious.

What are you trying to do with these neutral heroes on the map? If I had to guess I would say they are meant to be rescued.

Level 2
Whew, you are really trying, are you? :3
It's getting somewhere, no doubt. How long have you been using the Editor if I may ask, just curious.

What are you trying to do with these neutral heroes on the map? If I had to guess I would say they are meant to be rescued.
Well i have been playing wc3 since ever, but i just recently started using the editor so im just trying new fun things and making maps that i always wanted to play with my friends.
And i put the neutral heros just for fun they are more of a decoration hahahahha they werent meant to be rescued.

Level 4
Well i have been playing wc3 since ever, but i just recently started using the editor so im just trying new fun things and making maps that i always wanted to play with my friends.
And i put the neutral heros just for fun they are more of a decoration hahahahha they werent meant to be rescued.

Okay, I wasnt sure about it.
If you need help with the editor you will find more then enought help in these forums :)

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

The concept is interesting, although there are needed some tweaks.

No matter what race I choose, I'll still have a human worker, meaning that I can access the Human Race's techtree as well.

The second unit given at the start for the player located in the upper corner of the map is weaker than the orc warlord given for the other player.
( The health and dmg of the captain are lower than the one of the orc warlord, I suggest making them both the same.)

Terrain could use some more help. The placement of those trees must be improved. Try making some rivers too around each base, so it will look more of a kingdom, but remember to let passable paths and not completely isolate the base with water.

This one needs improvement. Vote for "Needs fix"

Check out some map descriptions template: Description Guide - Maps

Level 2
The concept is interesting, although there are needed some tweaks.

No matter what race I choose, I'll still have a human worker, meaning that I can access the Human Race's techtree as well.

The second unit given at the start for the player located in the upper corner of the map is weaker than the orc warlord given for the other player.
( The health and dmg of the captain are lower than the one of the orc warlord, I suggest making them both the same.)

Terrain could use some more help. The placement of those trees must be improved. Try making some rivers too around each base, so it will look more of a kingdom, but remember to let passable paths and not completely isolate the base with water.

This one needs improvement. Vote for "Needs fix"

Check out some map descriptions template: Description Guide - Maps
Well map is made to play with orcs and humas,but too me its kinda iteresting to have an option to play with 2 races at the same time . For example you can play with elfs and humans on one side and orcs and undead on the other. I know that the warchief is stronger than the capitan but hey grunts are stronger than the footman arent they, capitan has an defend ability so i think that the warchief should bee stronger. I agree that the terrain needs improvements and i will work on that. Thanks a lot for your advice :D