• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Castle Battle V1.1 BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Castle Battle V1.1 Beta
AFAG.jpg

Hello, this is V1.1 that I've been working on look in the quest menu for any info or help if you don't get somthing. If there's any problems with the map or you have any suggestions at all plz post them. I need to make sure that there's no errors before I release V1.1 because I really don't want to make a V1.2 I just want to make a 2.0 :D.

Probably the biggest problem is getting all these custom heros/custom abilitys balanced with the regular melee heros on the map. In this BETA I lined up all the heros on the map for player 1 red so you could easily see if they're balanced or not.

Thx,
Creator: Sephiroth_VII / Newbwc3 (me)
Stage of map: V1.1 BETA
Screen shots
Mannoroth.jpg
Lichone.jpg
Wolfblastone.jpg
Tasteomyblade2.jpg

Description
Two teams of four battle for dominance. Each team has a castle with plenty of resources. Doodads/Creeps from all different tile sets. Trees respawn, All buildings take half the time to construct, Contribute money to Castle Defences so your team can purchase and upgrade Custom units like: Huge towers, Siege equipment, Airships, and Seige Machines.

Changes for V1.1

• You can no longer accidentially give money to the enemy using their contrubution towers.
  • Archimonde and illidan are weaked to balance it better.
  • Made a Win/Lose trigger- If you kill all the enemys mainbases (town-hall-type-units) then your team wins.
  • The enemy can no longer open your teams gates.
  • Fixed the BS detection trigger.
  • Added some custom Spells (See Optional Quests)
  • Fixed the WarClub ability for the Armored Golem...They no longer pick up white trees.
  • Added a Quest menu giving credits, help, listing changes for V1.1, and listing all custom Spells with a description and their creator and the unit that has the ability in the map.
  • You can no longer get 3 of the same hero. Now you get heros just as you would in a regular melee game.
  • Removed Leaks

Last edited:
Level 6
Looks good, but I recommend you change the title.
There are 2 games that already have this name. One is popular, the other isn't.

The popular one (currently in some 5.0 version) was popular last time I played on bnet. You build buildings, and units automatically spawn and head to the other side. Sounds boring but it can be pretty fun.

The rarely-played version is a city builder style of map, made by someone who can barely trigger.

I'll play it off line and give criticism on it. Though it might be difficult to if the game is as fun as it looks.

Level 15
I already know about this game Castle Battle cause I've played it. Just looking around at the competition on Castle maps. But Your right I do need to change it cause whenever I host it on B.net someone always asks if its the other one. Any suggestions for names? Castle Battle seemed like the perfect name... Speaking of Newb triggerers this is the first map that I ever put online and basically learning how to use the editor while doing the map. Posting millions of questions on the Helper and here now too. Everything done in the map I had to learn before doing loading screen, how to import things, ect. I think its not to bad of a map tho since I insist on making things work the way I imagine them.

NAMES:?
Castle Siege
Castle Assault
Castle War
Castle Fight
Castle Defence
The Two towers

EDIT1: about the trebuchet does it work well? I mean like range and stuff?
EDIT2: I tried to remove all the leaks but im sure there might be some its not protected or anything so you can look at triggers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.