• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Castle at Midnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Yo!

Another terrain from me.
I don't know what this terrain is missing (But I feel that something is missing), so suggestions are strongly apprceiated!

I am personally proud of the castles construction (Which can't really be seen in this shot, unfortunently), and the moonlight.

Comments and suggesions are most welcome! :thumbs_up:

Attachments

• CastleatMidnight.jpg
    CastleatMidnight.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 1,494
Level 18
the castle structure is nice. not anything spectaclar.

The thing thats missing is proper atmosphere. The moon seems like its hovering 10 feet above the footman.. And the Ray of moonlight isn't helping much.

Everything else about it seems quiete nice. Continue working on it =D

Level 7
I don't really like the thick blue fog in the background, and as mentioned; you should fix the ugly moon^^

The castle is okay, but not really interesting; and as that is the focus of the terrain you should try to make it look more interesting by making it a structure with a lot of detail. Bring on the eye-candy ;)

Level 15
Update;

Megafyr, I don't really like the Moon model overall (Used it before), but I tryed using it and it looked okay. Will make the Glow effects appear in front of the moon later on.
Updated the Castle abit, made it more..... Holy :D
Also picked a new fog and a new sky.
Will work a bit more on the foreground later.
:D

Attachments

• CastleatMidnight1.jpg
    CastleatMidnight1.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 133
Status
Not open for further replies.