• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

~The Forest~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Another terrain... please leave comments and suggestions on how I can make this better. Thanks so much in advance!:thumbs_up:

Attachments

• The forest.JPG
    The forest.JPG
    236.7 KB · Views: 458
Level 7
WOW is that nice. +rep for that man. nicely done must be one of the best i seen.

EDIT: thanx for making my firefox dance to rick ross lol NICE

Level 7
Looks nice, the river needs to be improved though, add depth etc.
The forest also ends all of a sudden and the sun looks like it's on the edge of it. The atmosphere could also use some more work

Level 8
hmm, there is not enough fog i think.

And i wonder with which crappy doodads you made the sun... it looks like an egg :p

The Trees are all the same. Try to make more different colors and variations of trees.

Teh bridge looks like the tower of Pisa :) ( Dunno if this is wanted )

Level 10
hmm, there is not enough fog i think.

And i wonder with which crappy doodads you made the sun... it looks like an egg :p

Well atmosphere is still my work-in-progress. But could you help me find a good way to make a sun... I'm still experimenting with different methods but... idk...

Status
Not open for further replies.