• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CarnifexByBurning_Dragoon

Ok, this is a simple recolored skin, of my carnifex.

Path: Carnifex4.blp ( replace the 5 with a 4 ).

I'll submit another skin soon

Keywords:
Zergling, zerg, hydralisk,poison

--- MERGE ---

Update: adding some keywords, as Pyramide@d suggested.

Keywords:
Carnifex, warhammer, 40K, Tyranid
Previews
Contents

Carnifex5 (Texture)

CarnifexByBurning_Dragoon (Model)

Reviews
20:10, 6th Sep 2008 Hawkwing: [Rejected] Recoloured and no link to the original skin/model.
Level 6
QUOTE From IrkedPlatypus:
The animations are way too slow for a fast looking...thing like this...

Carnifex's aren't fast :) they are big hulking heavily armoured aliens that are about as big as a normal suburban home if not bigger.

Haven't seen the animations on WC3 though as I haven't downloaded it, the model looks good from the screenshot though.

Level 8
One of the best Warhammer 40000 models I ever seen. Detailed and nice looking, this is just simply marvellous. Just like one of those models in Dawn Of War.

Anyway, I don't really care hell about the polys; I want quality work and this has certainly impressed me. I will give it a good rating.

Level 2
You should make more Tyranids, lol. The Zerg are just wannabes.

Just like master cheif and the spartans are just Space Marien wannabes.

Level 2
OMG! Just what i needed for my map, extreme good model, and textures fit soo good.:razz:! 21/10... wait a minute xD thats not possible to get 21 out of 10.... i give it 10/10 then :thumbs_up:

Level 3
Omg

:thumbs_up:Dude i think this is one of the greats modles on this site :xxd:
If you could make any Hive tyrrant or Synapse Creatures modle i would love you. Im working on 40k RTS. so PLZ :thumbs_up:

Level 4
wow jeez nice 1

burning dragoon i think all ur games workshop models are brill (me bein a big fan :grin:) but i think this hails suppreme out of all your models. 5/5, 10/10 10000/10000 or wat evry u want but only 9999999/10000000 soz :mwahaha:
i raise ur pop wenevr i can :thumbs_up: