• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Okay, come on.
How is it possible that there isn't a car model yet? I searched every last freakin' page and didn't find a single thing that would even be useable as a car.... So obviously, my request is for y'all to finally get a freakin' car model!!!
Seriously, I would be eternally grateful to anyone that made something that was remotely close to a car- a truck, a limo, anything....
Also, please make it so that it works.
Slayer of Humans

Level 6
THERE IS A CAR!!!!!

I'm just too lazy to look for it just that I have it on my desktop

Texture - carsilver.blp

Last edited:
Level 7
He claims he did, but being a person who has been through all the resources on the hive atleast twice per section, I know he didn't look to hard for car models, probably looked through six pages, and thought it would be easier to request it >.>

Level 6
Ask Kofi_Banan, I've played his Resident Evil: Umbrella Assault Game.. It had lots of varieties of cars

Level 4
Okay, that sucks, I went through like the first 10 pages and the last 20 pages and didn't find a single thing resembling a car. Then I used the search feature, which doesn't freakin' work at all!!!
Seriously, at least include "car" somewhere in the page so that it will show up when someone searches for a car.

Level 6
yeah.. I find that the search engine doens't work.. you have to type in EXACT words to find your model... Like the M1a2 7 made by Kill4ster... (i think thats his/her name) I looked up Abrams.. no results.. M1A2.. no results.. M1a2 - results....

Status
Not open for further replies.