• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can't upload campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
I think you should try uploading the file into the pastebin to check if your problem applies just to the map section or the site in general. If it doesn't work, pick any file sharing or cloud service and try uploading it there to check if it's something related to the site or maybe an issue on your end.

Level 20
Seems to be site. Can't upload models either.

Oddly Screenshots are fine.

ED: and Firefox gives a site warning about the Model Sanity Tester.

Last edited:
Level 22
I think you should try uploading the file into the pastebin to check if your problem applies just to the map section or the site in general. If it doesn't work, pick any file sharing or cloud service and try uploading it there to check if it's something related to the site or maybe an issue on your end.
I tried pastebin - It worked.
I tried post in "Map Development" forum - it worked.
I tried some file sharing - It worked.
And next I tried to post it in map section - it doesn't work.

Okay, I believe it is fixed now. @General Frank, @Riki please try again now. I have been postponing this in favor of other things and suddenly the certificate expired. Anyway, fixed.
No, I still cannot update any model resources.
Tried to update something but even the model in that upload don't show up at all.

1624189347295.png

No, I still cannot update any model resources.
Tried to update something but even the model in that upload don't show up at all.

View attachment 381886
How about pressing the edit button on the model file?

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
It would be great if it would be a sortable list instead of the checker board style thing where you have to search for every entry. 😅
I think it is sortable. I don't know how that function works now that we display up to 3 next to each other, but there's a little drag handle for each resource and you can re-order them. Let me know how it works :)

Status
Not open for further replies.