• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cant remember the name of the map, help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi,

Im trying to find a map for war craft 3, its a map where you have 4 players ( ai or online), you start the map with a base and your base sends units to other enemy bases and middle. So the units go to the <-left and to the right-> and in to the middle. You have barracks in every place where you send units (left,right and mid) and you can upgrade your barracks to get better units and more units attacking. You can also send a hero in the lane, and they can get levels and they are very hard to kill. The races are human, elf, undead and orc if i remember right. You have towers that defend your base and you can upgrade them too and then you have a castle in the middle of your base. You lose when you lose all buildings and the winner is the one who is the last team alive.

Its been many years since i played this map last time and i would love to play it again but i cant find it anywhere and dont know the name of the map. PLEASE help! :vw_wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.