• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CAN'T PATCH warcraft 3 frozen throne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
im newbi here
the game is working as fine all w3 campigns and till bonus campaign act 1
but iam not getting to act 2 or 3

Also i cant play maps and campaigns which i downloaded from this site

i downloaded patch 57mb latest 2.7version
when i double click it says

"an error has occured prparing the patch.this problem can commonly be corrected by reinstalling the game and trying the update again.if this error repeats then contact blizzard technical support"

and tried many times reinstalling it but result is same

But surprisingly last year i patched this game and played DOTA but deleted unfortunately
a month before i again installed it but cant make toplay online or offline act 2 and 3

i tried regisry fix but result is same
version is 1.07
please help me

Level 21
im newbi here
the game is working as fine all w3 campigns and till bonus campaign act 1
but iam not getting to act 2 or 3

Also i cant play maps and campaigns which i downloaded from this site

i downloaded patch 57mb latest 2.7version
when i double click it says

"an error has occured prparing the patch.this problem can commonly be corrected by reinstalling the game and trying the update again.if this error repeats then contact blizzard technical support"

and tried many times reinstalling it but result is same

But surprisingly last year i patched this game and played DOTA but deleted unfortunately
a month before i again installed it but cant make toplay online or offline act 2 and 3

i tried regisry fix but result is same
version is 1.07
please help me

This is the latest version.
2.7?

Level 16

I receive this error an any computers which I did not legitamately install the game. Note, I own the game, but to quickly get a copy on another copy (for LAN when friends come over), I copy the game across on a USB. Works perfectly, but it renders the game unpatchable!

Only computers with Warcraft 3 properly installed on them can be patched. Did you install this game properly?

Level 3
I receive this error an any computers which I did not legitamately install the game. Note, I own the game, but to quickly get a copy on another copy (for LAN when friends come over), I copy the game across on a USB. Works perfectly, but it renders the game unpatchable!

Only computers with Warcraft 3 properly installed on them can be patched. Did you install this game properly?

yes its downloaded version not original
i installed it correctlly and i can play roc and tft complete campaign and act 1
but cant go further
loging on battle.net requires original rght?
any solution either than logging on

Level 35
Hive does not support giving advice as to what to do with pirated software - I would recommend getting it legally as it deserves it and is very cheap due to its age.

Also you might want to look at something like an already updated version if you absolutely have to go the other way. But well, since you want to play with an old cracked game, here is some old advice that might help: Link

Or do a search for it: Google Search: Stuff

Best advice: Sacrifice the 10 bucks for it: Wc3 - Digital edition (And you can likely find it even cheaper).

Level 3
Yes because you have not patched the game...

I advise you log into battlenet and allow the auto patcher to do its work. If that does not work, try running the patch installer as an administrator.

no i cant when i run the patch(as admin) it says "the progm was unable to find the file required for patching file name - war3.mpq "

but that file is there around 400mb
what to do

Level 3
you should try to just upgrade in rising order, like from 1.00 to 1.10 etc

is it neccesary
but i think new patch has everything

anyway i was dowloaded 1.21 &1.22 & 1.26

where i can find 1.1
i tried in google search for that and most site's downloads were old and down

sorry for my english

when i click on patch it says"the system cant find the file specifed war3.exe sometimes war3.mpq"

Level 35
what's your current game version?

He posted that in his original post

Now I don't like this since I believe that the price for Wc3 is so fair it should not be necessary for you to use the pirated version you clearly are, however as I also see no point in discussion this further:

Latest patched version with installer:
Direct download link

I'll remove this link in two days - This is a patched version with installer which should solve any installation problems you have - If you do have a legal version or get one, use the key to register it legally

Other than that the only alternative I see it for you is the check if your trying to install Frozen throne without Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos.

Edit: Yea post 4200 looks so neat :grin:

Level 3
Now I don't like this since I believe that the price for Wc3 is so fair it should not be necessary for you to use the pirated version you clearly are, however as I also see no point in discussion this further:

Latest patched version with installer:
Direct download link

I'll remove this link in two days - This is a patched version with installer which should solve any installation problems you have - If you do have a legal version or get one, use the key to register it legally

Other than that the only alternative I see it for you is the check if your trying to install Frozen throne without Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos.

yes i installed roc then tft

patched version means ,just install it and no patch intalling needed right ok thank you i will downlload it soon

but can you give this as parts becoze my internet connection is very slow and it downloading this huge file(for me huge)takes apprxm 10 hrs

but its ok i will try to use IDM .does cyberlocker
allows to pause and resume and download for long time ,does it changes download link?

anyway started downloding and i cant express my thanks
thankyou for making time for me and sorry for my bad english

Status
Not open for further replies.