• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Can't Open Nightelf's Campaign Final Mission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I extracted the NightElf07 map and opened it in the world editor but unfortunately I encountered a problem. The message returned to me was

Code:
The application has encountered a critical error:

The file data is corrupt.

Program: c:\program files\warcraft iii\worldedit.exe
File: units\Orc\Thrall\Thrall.blp

I checked the Thrall Folder with MPQ Master and the Thrall.blp is present. So what exactly is the problem with this map ?

I also attached the extracted map in my post so that you can check it if you can open it.

I really wanted to study and customised that map and have fun with Archimonde and his minions. lol

Attachments

• NightElf07.w3m
    296.6 KB · Views: 1,078
Level 3
I tried other campaign maps and I have no problems opening them except that one. Well, anyway I think I'm going to reinstall the warcraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.