• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can't host ? Providing Hosting on Battle.Net services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey people , I realized that lots of people can't host their maps or don't have time , so I will host the maps for them . Post all the needed information about your map in here . Example :
Name of the map
Status (under development , beta , final and etc)
Map's style (AoS , Hero Arena etc)
How many times per day would you like it to be hosted
On which server should I host it (Lordaeron , Northrend , Kalimbor , Azeroth)
Short description of your map
The map's link (duh)
Any extra information you find useful

Also I can provide detailed reviews of the map (If asked)

Level 9
Name of the map : Cops And Robbers AoS AI 1.04
Map's style : AoS
How many times per day would you like it to be hosted : As much as possible, at least 5 times
On which server should I host it : Randomly

Short description of your map :
On one end, stands the Powerful Justice force - The Police of Justice. On the other end, stands Evil Thieves Alliance that can steal anything to strengthen their army. Who will prevail?

The map's link : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f202/cops-robbers-aos-ai-police-catch-thief-50931/

Review? That will be great! Pls review! haha

Level 34
Just a heads up, most people that think they can't host, actually can with port forwarding. Google it.

Just a tip from your friendly neighborhood spider.

Level 17
Just a heads up, most people that think they can't host, actually can with port forwarding. Google it.

Just a tip from your friendly neighborhood spider.

I'm not most of those people... Sadly...

I always try and try, but nothing seems to work... I just damage the internet by doing so too...

Anyway, its good to know someone is generous enough to host unique maps in battle.net...

I might send my map soon, but its waaaaay long before you can even touch it.

BTW, RESERVED

Land of Legends
Status = Unfinished
Map's style = AOS
How many times per day would you like it to be hosted = MAKE it VIRAL!
On which server should I host it = I like US EAST, they're nice
Short description of your map = It has alot of my spell ideas, and more unique ideas (I guess)
The map's link = coming next month :-\

Level 9
ya i alrdy went on portforward for my router many times, and failed...the problem aint my router, nor is it my firewall, everytime i go into my static ip settings, and set the correct crap, a message pops up saying someone alrdy is using that settings in your household...and idk what to do, since it should work anyways

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.