• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

can't find map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have warcraft tft updated to version 1.24 ....I downloaded diablo 3 map and stored it with other popular maps I have(like dota) but it isn't there when I look for it and all other maps are.....

Level 1
cant find the map?

I had the same problem..... I just renamed the map file in the folder to 'd3w' and it worked..... it came in the game. Hope that solves ur probs too

Level 17
Are you guys certain this was caused by the name length? :S I've never had trouble with the map name before. I'll make the name shorter in future just in case though :) +rep for reporting!

Just a thought, when adding a map, you may have to restart Warcraft 3 before it will appear in the list :)

Its when you download it from hive it can happen.
It makes the file name shorter becouse its to long, causing the .w3x dissaper and the map wont appear in warcraft 3 becouse its wrong file type.
And im not sure if you have tryed to download the map from hive yourself so.. :p

Level 30
Its when you download it from hive it can happen.
It makes the file name shorter becouse its to long, causing the .w3x dissaper and the map wont appear in warcraft 3 becouse its wrong file type.
And im not sure if you have tryed to download the map from hive yourself so.. :p

aha :) I was unaware of this :p I'll make sure the name length is short enough for future uploads :)

Status
Not open for further replies.