• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

can't find event/condition, plz help {destructible is selected by player}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Is there any event that says: (Destructible) is selected by (player)?

Or do i have to use a condition i don't find?
Like:

Event:
Every 0.01 seconds.
Condition:
????

Help me find a condition or event plz.
I'm tired of searching.
U get rep+ if u help :wink:
(When i say help, i mean solve my question).

Level 16
Seas =)

Hmm simply use the WEU - open the WEU Enhancer (comes with the WEU) - Klick Edit Map - Mark "Include Tree Units" > Save your map > (map is only possible to open with the WEU then) > go to the object Editor > you will see Custom Tree Units > Use them > and use "Unit selected" Events and Conditions

Level 8
WEU is not recommended. It's very, very outdated. Buggy, too. I would just manually make destructable units (though this would be laggier than simply using destructables. I suppose the extra functionality would be worth it.).

Level 16
Seas =)

löl WEU is not recommend - Its 1000 times better then the WE. Buggy? Jeah that why i use WEU for years - and never get some buggy stuff. Very outdated -_- ... if you look here (or in the Trigger & Script forum) you can handle more then the half questions with the WEU - and if works fine - it always did.

- So get you tree Units with the WEU - simple - easy - no work

Level 9
No WEU is not better than the normal editor. He dont need WEU to use
the trees as units. Its just some models that he can import manuel and
avoid bugs.

The so called advanced triggers is only jass functions. That you can write
yourself. He should use JNGP if he dont already do it.

but you could make the destructible an unit and just make it the same model, but do you want it Unpressable just insert the locust ability, and if its unwalkable, just make Path Blocker (Ground)

If you add locust to an unit, It cant be selected.

Level 13
Seas =)

löl WEU is not recommend - Its 1000 times better then the WE. Buggy? Jeah that why i use WEU for years - and never get some buggy stuff. Very outdated -_- ... if you look here (or in the Trigger & Script forum) you can handle more then the half questions with the WEU - and if works fine - it always did.

- So get you tree Units with the WEU - simple - easy - no work

The Problem is that weu is for wc3 patch 1.2 (if i remember right...)
and NOT for the newest 1.23.something one...

IT ALSO dramaticly increases your map size...

BUT there are things you can or should do with weu... for example changing the loading screen, minimap preview or adding different tilesets...

Status
Not open for further replies.