• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can't Build Walls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I haven't modded in a longtime. Came back to add 2 new walls to my advanced peon form but it doesn't work. When I click to build one of the 2 walls, the wall will show where it will be built as normal, the peon will walk towards to build it but then stop and do nothing.

Level 7

My trigger looks different is even cross marked (disabled?). I linked here what my map looked like before i attempted to add 2 new walls (these are the old walls) to the advanced worker.
Notice: the 2 walls are already made but if i give them to the advanced peon the the map won't appear in neither WC3 1.26 or 1.29.

Attachments

• (8)GardenOfWar modded.w3x
    8 MB · Views: 15
Level 28
I found out what's wrong after comparing the peasant with the peon. The normal peon doesn't have those 2 walls on his building list, this is why he can't construct them after he morph into his advanced form. You just need to add those 2 walls to his building techtree and that will fix it.

Level 7
I found out what's wrong after comparing the peasant with the peon. The normal peon doesn't have those 2 walls on his building list, this is why he can't construct them after he morph into his advanced form. You just need to add those 2 walls to his building techtree and that will fix it.

Thanks man! it works now!

Status
Not open for further replies.