• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Cant build in the zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, im using in my map a land where i cant build anithing, any help? i want to build some barricades but cant build in the whole map
sry for my english :)

and i need help to reduce the space from my barriicade, it have a 2 x 2 space, im wanting 1x1, how d i can change it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 7
So u don't want to build? But you do want to build? I don't understand. Do you want to be able to build barricades in game or just want to place them in WE? if you have made a custom building u can changge the footprint size in object editor.

Level 16
Hi, im using in my map a land where i cant build anithing, any help? i want to build some barricades but cant build in the whole map
sry for my english :)
and i need help to reduce the space from my barriicade, it have a 2 x 2 space, im wanting 1x1, how d i can change it?

Both of your questions are related to pathing. Within the object editor, there is a category labelled "pathing". You want to look at:

Pathing - Placement Requires

This decides what your building can be built on. Uncheck "Buildable". This means you building can be built on cliffs too! If thats no good, also tick "Ground Pathable". This means it can be built on all terrain, but not on objects and cliffs, etc.

Pathing - Pathing Map

This decides what space the building will take. Select "Destructibles - Barrel". The barrel has 1x1 spacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.