• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Can you help me find a Warcraft 3 Campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Over a year ago I played this great campaign but I didn't finish it and now I can't find it.

I don't remember much but I do remember that you played as a Dreadlord. There was voice acting and it was very very good, the best I've ever heard.
I think that in the first mission you had to help some Night Elves to fight off some High Elves, or something like that.

That's all I remember..

Level 6
In one mission you fight with the night elves against a base of High elves. Then the next one is kind of a roaming mission where you can go wherever you want and finish some objectives. I think you were supposed to find something as the main objective.

I think that the first cinematic is the dreadlord entering the Night Elf city and talking to someone with a Furion model.

I did search for it here but for now I can't find it. It's possible that I didn't even find it on the hive though.

Status
Not open for further replies.