• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can we get an increase on the Character limit in social Groups

Yes or No

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Hello.

Can we get an increase on the character limit of the social group posts please. This is especially helpful for people who wish to discuss long subject matters, or paste a lengthy amount code, ect...

~Crazed_seal

Please vote on poll

If you want to post a huge amount of code just CnP it into a txt file. upload to the pastebin, and give a link to it.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I remember that I disbanded my first map reviewers group because of the very low character limit. I'll have a look.

EDIT: The characters limit was 1,000 per page post =\ I have set it to 5,000. Also set the default discussions per page to 20.

Last edited:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Indeed. This site ain't facebook.

I'm in a lot of social groups and I never see updates from them appear in "User CP" so I just forget about them... I think they should be removed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.