• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

can sum one help me with this im bit nub but i will try my best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
how to make this trigger

• Events
    • Unit - A unit Is summoned
  • Conditions
    • Unit-type Comprasion - Unit-type of (Last Summoned Unit) equal to Elemental
  • Actions
    • Animation - Change (Last Summoned Unit) vertex coloring to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 50.00% transparency
where do i klick to find summoned unit and last summoned unit :S

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 7
omg i mean where do i klick for example genreic unit event or so...
and what do i klick next im total nub :p

Level 18
Depends on what you want.

If you want to make a trigger about unit owned by whatever player, click Generic unit event. If you want a trigger for a unit owned by a certain player, select Player-Owned Unit Event ("owned", OMG.)

Level 7
Nhazul why r u not on skype i gona need ur help with this trigger i have been locking for u whole day :)

Level 7
its gona be for all players when they cast ability=army of death the color of army of death gona be translucent how i do it :S tell me in more detail :p

• turn on summon
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Animate Dead
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Turn on Untitled Trigger 04 <gen>
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Trigger - Turn off Untitled Trigger 04<gen>
You add this trigger before the last trigger i posted should work.. only problem is for a 1 second period anything summoned by you will have the clear effect. Also take away the unit type check condition on the previous trigger. If you would like me to do it for you. ill be on and offline my main accnt is Mr.Sexy (it was bloody_turds)

Last edited:
Level 4
how to make this trigger

• Events
    • Unit - A unit Is summoned
  • Conditions
    • Unit-type Comprasion - Unit-type of (Last Summoned Unit) equal to Elemental
  • Actions
    • Animation - Change (Last Summoned Unit) vertex coloring to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 50.00% transparency
where do i klick to find summoned unit and last summoned unit :S

• Untitled Trigger 005
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Spawns a summoned unit ------> This Can be found on the Generic Unit Event.
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Summoned unit)) Equal to Water Elemental (Level 1)
    • Actions
      • Animation - Change (Summoned unit)'s vertex coloring to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 50.00% transparency

Status
Not open for further replies.