• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can someone please extract the Ritual Dagger Caster special effect for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
With classic broken and my map dead, i decided to uninstall and re-install the game from my old cd, now i have working warcraft 3 again but i need the ritual dagger healing special effect for a spell on my map, i knew how to extract stuff from the mpq before but with the new CASC thing i'm clueless, i also deleted my 1.31 files completely lol

The effect i need is the one of the new ritual dagger item, which is almost exaclty like the death pact spiral thing but green, my current W3 is a very old version, way before the addition of said item.

I want that specific effect because it was literally perfect for what i needed, i know we have a lot of healing effects here on the Hive but this was so fitting i don't want to use any other

please and thanks!

Last edited:
Level 6
Hey there, sorry to bother again, but could you extract a file named "greenstar.blp" too? it seems the special effect needs that texture too

Opening the model with notepad shows the following: Textures\Green_Star.blp

EDIT: there's more, Textures\GenericGlowFaded.blp and Textures\Dust3x.blp

Status
Not open for further replies.