• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can someone make this for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make a model for me involving a female orc warrior with a hood similar to that of the Shaman's model.

I had told a friend of mine that her RP character will show up in the WC3 campaign I am making and I thought it would be easy to find a decent looking WC3 model for a female orc, it seems I was wrong since most look off to me.

I understand that it's a lot of work and I'll give rep and give credit in the campaign's credit's. If I had my scanner working, I'd offer to pay the work with an art request but it's not working currently so I can't, I'm also lacking funds so I can't pay $$$ for the work either.

If anyone can help, that will be appreciated.

I'm also wondering if anyone knows where I can find a female orc voice set for a unit, I'm somewhat sure that it's possible to add in custom unit voice sets...

Status
Not open for further replies.