• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can anyone make this model for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I am making a series of single player "what if" scenarios via campaign, but I lack a key model to make episode 1. Can anyone make an illidan model for me? It needs to be pre-skull of guldan, horns and winds free. It should be illidan with the armor arthas had on in the cine where he killed his father. He should have frostmourne, maybe one with and one without? So, an arthas-ish illidan, complete with frostmourne and arctic armor. Would be really extremly cool if he had sunken, vampiric features in his face. Please? Twould be extremly awesome of whoever would do this, having garnered cool points forever. I will, of course, give a shoutout in credits. Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.