• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can someone pls make this for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok so can anyone remove the axe from the model UndeadKnigth from jigrael and replace it with the frostmourne(the model can be found also here at hiveworkshop, but pls at the sword if its possible dont put any auras, i mean dont make it like the frostmourne from the lich king model from General Frank, that blue glowing thing-remove it if possible)also remove that white tribal in front and put him the arthas wielding frostmourne animations.I will be very happy if someone helps me:thumbs_up: I tried it myself but i suck at this...also i asked jigrael but he is too busy...I am asking this as a personal favor...can someone pls make it?:grin:

TDR

TDR

Level 18
Yeah, well first of all, as said above, this is the wrong forum to post a request (I really, REALLY don't get it how you people can be so freaking ignorant) and secondly you can't just ask for someone to modify someone else's model...you need the author's permission on that. So what did Jigrael say, did he say it was ok but someone else to do it or he didn't give you permission to modify it at all?

Level 2
ok i have the permission from jigrael as long as i give him credits, so will anyone do it pls?:grin:

Level 2

Level 2
OMG i dont know why it doesnt accept it,Can i sent it to you by e-mail? and if you want could you post it?:razz: so can you tell me you e-mail pls?

Level 2
Ok sorry have mercy on the noob :xxd: i tried it with the insert image button sry.

Attachments

• img perm..jpg
    img perm..jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 181
The permission part is fine now.
But you still double post yet I told you not do that.
Have you ever read the rules?

The rules said:
Double Posting / Double Threading
Please do not double post in threads or make two of the same thread. We have an edit button for a reason, if you accidently double posted/threaded, please delete it before we do.

I can't moderate in the request part of the forum, so I'll report it instead.

Level 10
ok, I've remove the Axe and its team glow, and add Frostmourne. I can't change the animation to "Arthas Wielding Sword" because its already use "Arthas Wielding Sword" animation. If i change it, it will get mixed and get a *very* bad animation. Sorry, but i use a basic animtransfer tool to trans animation.
Here is the model. You don't need to credits me, just credit for jigrael.
Delete the "war3importedfile" from .blp files if you import it to your map.

Attachments

• UndeadKnight.zip
    135.4 KB · Views: 49
Level 2
Ok thank you very much:grin: the rest thank you people but i will try doing it myself ;) :thumbs_up: but how did you get get rid of the teamglow which remained after removing the axe?

Last edited:
Level 10
I open the geoset that making team glow, then delete some parts from that.
Usually, team glow is in other geoset than the Axe, so if u want remove it, search which geoset is used for team glow, then delete some part from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.