• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can someone help me with fixing tiger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
  • Inital Computers and Droppers
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Leaver_Reg_Player = (Picked player)
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
                • Conditions
                  • And - All (Conditions) are true
                    • Conditions
                      • (Leaver_Reg_Player controller) Equal to Computer
                      • (Leaver_Reg_Player slot status) Equal to Has left the game
                  • (Leaver_Reg_Player controller) Equal to None
            • Then - Actions
              • Player Group - Remove all players from Leaver_Reg_Force
              • Custom script: call ForceEnumAllies(udg_Leaver_Reg_Force, udg_Leaver_Reg_Player, null)
              • Player Group - Pick every player in Leaver_Reg_Force and do (Actions)
                • Loop - Actions
                  • Player - Make Leaver_Reg_Player treat (Picked player) as an Ally with shared vision and full shared units
            • Else - Actions
Ok so dr super good tigerred it for me but this tiger doesnt work.I want to have share of other player IF that player is computer slot.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Ops looks like I messed up the condition.

It was meant to be this...
  • If - Conditions
      • Conditions
          • Conditions
            • (Leaver_Reg_Player controller) Equal to User
So that control is shared if the player is a computer or if it is a user who has left the game.

Sorry about that.

Level 11
Well i can but after 19 hours also i have to say that when u sent me map share for comp didnt work (tiger was same as in ur answer) i forgot to say that i changed only those theree condition could you open my map and see if share comp works? IF so then i aciendly removed something in tigger

Level 11
Try changing event from map initialization to timer elapsed of 0.01 to 5 seconds. Guess the alliances are not created until after map initialization.

• Inital Computers and Droppers
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is (0.01 + 5.00) seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Leaver_Reg_Player = (Picked player)
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
                • Conditions
                    • Conditions
                      • (Leaver_Reg_Player controller) Equal to User
            • Then - Actions
              • Custom script: call ForceEnumAllies(udg_Leaver_Reg_Force, udg_Leaver_Reg_Player, null)
              • Player Group - Pick every player in Leaver_Reg_Force and do (Actions)
                • Loop - Actions
                  • Player - Make Leaver_Reg_Player treat (Picked player) as an Ally with shared vision and full shared units
            • Else - Actions
so it needs to look like this? or i fucked it please dont do facepalm if its wrong
share works now but theres one small problem
1.player 9 is allied with player 2 and is able to control player 2 because player 2 is comp
2player 9 declares war and is no longer able to contorl player 2
3 player 9 takes paris player 9 and player 2 becomes ally of player 9
4player 9 isntable to control player 2
so after player is at war with other player and then he becomes his ally hes no longer able to control, i want them to be able to control. Btw wouldnt tigger every 0.1 second of game be better? or it would spam message you have g..... control of units of player 2

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
so after player is at war with other player and then he becomes his ally hes no longer able to control, i want them to be able to control. Btw wouldnt tigger every 0.1 second of game be better? or it would spam message you have g..... control of units of player 2
Would use too many resources at 0.1. Set it to every 5 or 10 seconds and it will work sufficiently. It will not be instant (average delay of 2.5 or 5 seconds) but that delay is insignificant over the length of the game.

Sorry for breaking that part. I thought the sharing would be done when alliances changed when I tried to optimize and fix that trigger. Thinking back it was not so in the end it changed functionality.

Status
Not open for further replies.