• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

can someone help me, making a movement like counter strike or third person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
i need someone help me, how to make a movement like counter strike.
in counter strike we use q for move left , w for move forward n etc.
but in this case in warcraft we use keyboard arrow , up arrow, left, right, down arrow.
so we don't use mouse again to move the hero, when we move, camera also follow the hero facing angle, do you understand what i mean?

thanks before

weu = world editor unlimited, download from our tools section or wc3campaigns. triggers are far to complex to be explained :p this isn't system like you see everywhere, and no1 talks about how hes dont this or that etc. dl weu, modern mapmaker cant work withuot it...
look through triggers, find which variables used how and find out why :p this isn't in tools section since it isn't optimized for users other than me

Level 13
when the hero walk , the camera folow it,
then when the hero, ride the car(catapult with skill Cargo Hold<Load Goblin zepellin) the camera will folow the car.

if we unload the hero , the camera not folow the hero again T T , it folow the car , what must i do , this is like Grand Theft Auto when we steal car

Status
Not open for further replies.