• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need someone to make a system for my campaign!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello i have been trying to make my own system and asking help from a friend but becuase he is very busy now he can't help, so i need someone to make me a system that i am going to use for my campaign.

This is whats i need:

- movement
- - Can walk with out stoping and useing q, w, e, r, to make the top of the unit to move.

units will be made up of 2 or more parts (more then 2 if i make the units customizable) so the first part are the legs they will be the ones useing the left right up down part and the secound will be the body, arms and head. they will move with the q, w, e, r keys based out of four abilities. These keys will be for moveing the body in a 360 total and the other two to move the current camera up and town allowing the guns and missles to shoot up and down to hit smaller and bigger objects.

- Fighting
- - able to use a, s, d, to fire wepons.

units will be able to fire wepons from a; primary wepons (guns), s; secoundary wepons (lasers/cannons(upgradeable)), and d; tercuary wepons (missles(upgradeable)). This system has to shoot up and down (depending on the camera angle).

- Buildings
- - Building damage.

Wepons and collisons with mechs can damage buildings, so i need a way to make 2 effects work on a buulding, 1 a damage effect when a mech or missle hits around a certin area an effect will attach to the nearest attachment point (atcheing effect is the damage) and also have the secound effect of shattering glass or parts of bricks falling off (depens if collision is near bricks or glass) (if a mech hit the building the mech takes a bit of damage)

That is the system i need now i know its alot of work so more then 1 person is needed ( one can work on movement/fighting and the other on the buildings)

Models have not yet been created so use like 2 footmen on top of each other just to test and just make a simple tall block and put it in W.E. attache any effect to test.

Status
Not open for further replies.