1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

can i make pasive ability's invisable?

Discussion in 'World Editor Help Zone' started by vlekje5, Aug 24, 2015.

1. vlekje5

vlekje5

Resources:
    Resources:
    title pretty much sums it up, i'm using parts of pasive skills including auras in some custom spells for my map but dont want them to push away my pernament abilities, (the pasives get added for short periods of time)

Is this possible?

2. LordDz

LordDz

Resources:
    Resources:
    Add them to a spellbook and disable that spellbook for all players by using:

Player - Disable Ability THE_AWESOME_SPELLBOOK_OF_DOOM_WITH_PASSIVE_ABILITES1

3. SAUS

SAUS

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes. Using the spellbook ability. You basically add the abilities to your own spellbook, give it to the unit you want, and then disable that ability. It hides the passive abilities in the spellbook and disabling it hides it from the interface completely.

4. vlekje5

vlekje5

Resources:
    Resources:
    thanks guys! gonna test it out instantly

5. Wietlol

Wietlol

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Multiple spell books on one unit are bad if you dont know what happens though.
    All spellbooks open a new panel under the id of the baseid from the spellbook in the object editor.

This id must be unique for every spellbook so the abilities wont show up in both spellbooks.

But on the other hand, making invisible spells can be done all under the same id.
    Just pick one id that you will use for every hidden spellbook.