• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Removing transparency from units who have pernament invisblity / OR making units invisible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hi i need solution for one of my problems, only one solution will be enought because both will work for my result.

I gave my units pernament invisblity but i really dont want them to have transparency effect while they have pernament invisblity. is it possible to get rid of that effect? i tired to set their transparency to 0 via triggers but it didnt work.

Solution nr 2 alternative one i need to make units owned by player 1 invisible for player 2, however other players should be able to see units ownedby player 1. i tired a lot of ways to get that result and pernament invisblity is best one but the transparency effect. . . i need also to do it during game temporary, so solutions like changing model to no one wont work for me

ghost ability isnt good for me because units who doesnt have ghost ability can walk throught units who have it

Status
Not open for further replies.