• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can anyone make this? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi all

I've been doing a few maps in the past (mostly for myself) and i was gonner start making them look a lil more presentable. Currently working on a map named Loap Shadows Revenge, just one problem. Theres no Shadow the Hedgehog model's existent! if i want it to go public it really needs to look good, considering most of the maps custom stuff. the main character cant be looking like a normal model (i'm fussy i know) can anyone make one please? will give credit's of course :)

225px-Shadow_sonic_the_hedgehog_06.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
Hehe, well i'm known as Nightwolfy on Wc3 and i'm hopeing to be a future mapmaker ^^ i like making em but never really had the courage to make one public. But i hope to make a few Shadow related map's considering theres alot of fan's and not enough of them i'm 15 from england btw if thats what you ment :)

EDIT: Hehe done that now ^_^ thanks for puting that pic there its helpfull :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.