• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I've been mapping for a few years now on and off and I want to make a full campaign with a good storyline etc. However i'm stumped for ideas as to the genre of the campaign as I don't know what people want to see in one, I can do the characters storyline etc, but i just need a basic idea to work off as I don't want to think of one then find out people don't want it.

Thanks.

Level 4
i agree with lorddz completly
i would love to see a fallout 3 campaign
and it would be really sweet if you would make it the same as fallout 2
like if you steal something people get mad at you etc etc

Level 6
I would love to see a horror genre campaign. It could possible be mixed with fallout. Which I think would be epic. Plus making horror "sin"ematics could be extremely fun. If you do this please pm me for testing. :)

Level 10
A campaign Idea !

Journey To Atlantis

Interlude;

You see some military guys talking about atlantis. Then they spread out and go to different people and talk to them;

1. One military guy goes to a little house where John lives. John is a retired military guy. The military guy who comes asks him if he can come on one last mission, to find Atlantis. He comes with the military guy.

2. Another military guy goes to Eric. Eric is a scientist arkeologic guy. The military guys asks him if he can come on a mission, to find Atlantis. Also Eric comes with the military guy.

3. John and Eric comes to the military base and talks. A little while later they go to harbour with a little troop of marines. They leave the harbour with a little ship.

~End of Interlude~

Chapter One : Diving

1. You see a little cinematic where they leave the ship and enter a submarine. The submarine dives down under the surface.

2. Now you have to play. You first walk around and do stuff for the captain of the submarine, like fix a broken engine and stuff like that. After you finish those missions a cinematic starts.

3. Cinematic: A marine comes running in. "We spotted a large thing just beside our submarine. It cant be a whale or a submarine. Its much much to large for that! Its huge!" says the marine
The captian answers: "Enter you battle stations we need to fight this "thing" down!.

4. Now you have to use the submarine (the camera view is outside the submarine now, but all other just, not the monster, is still inside.). You have to kill the monster.

~End of Chapter One~

Chapther Two : Cave Entering

1. Starts with a little cinematic where you see that they have entered a underwater cave thats not ful with water. John talks to some people about the place their at.

2. Your mission is to bring your troops and the four trucks with stuff you've got. At least 2 of them must survive. This mission is like the one where you are Maiev and Tyrande and help Kael. Sometimes Kobolds and kobold like units will attack you from both behind and forward.

3. Somewhere in the middle of the way you come to a bridge. Some kobolds have placed explosives under the bridge. Now a cinematic starts;
"Im not sure we should go over that bridge." John says.
"Why not?" A marine answers. "Its the easiest way to come across the river."
"It doesnt feel good." John says.
"Look its totaly safe" Says the marine and runs over the bridge. But when he is at the middle of it the bridge explodes and you see some kobolds run away in the shallow water under the bridge. They are laughing.
"We must go around everything now. Hurry up!" Says John.

4. Cinematic ends and you continue to walk around everything and you meet some kobolds and kill them on the way.

5. You come to a cave exit and you set up a camp there, only for the night.

~End of Chapter Two~

Chapther Three : Atlantis

1. It starts with a cinematic where all the marine guys get out from the cave from the cave exit. When you come out you see an awsome view! You stand on a little cliff and theres a jungle-like enviorment. They see Atlantis now. John and all other guys just watch the great view over Atlantis.

2. You go into Atlantis and everything is quiet. A little bit too quiet. It switches over to a cinematic where you see John and all others walking on the creepy empty roads in atlantis. Suddenly alot of guys come out from everywhere and capture everyone.

3. The Atlantians take John to the Atlantian King. They talk a little, The king is angry and John explains that they are peacfull explorers. The king understands that they are peacfull and realeses them. But all marines, except John, the scientist and 2 other marines, starts killing all atlantians and takes the king as a prisoner.

The rest is up to you :p Feel free to remove, add and change/replace stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.