• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] An Campaign idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello so this campaign was on my head all time and i couldn't stop myself to post the idea here well its common that most of people know it it's about The Argent Crusade and their protecting of Plaguelands up to the fighting in Northrend till the Fall of the Lich King and the return to reclaim places in Plaguelands like Stratholme etc.
anyway i know how the gameplay should be like and the main chars i am just not a good campaign maker and if someone could use my idea to his own and credits goes to him in the end just reply here! i am good at storyline only.

Level 4
Hey chap, no one starts grand at all the stuff they are capable of doing now when they first started WC3, and they would never of became the great makers they're today if they did not invest their time into the editor. Myself for example, I've immersed myself in the Editor and I've become rather swell with Triggers after declaring them my Arch-nemesis.

So tips:
-Check out tutorials as there are tons from terrain designing, triggers, gates/levers, character design.
-Spend a bit of time in the Editor and even download some unprotected maps to check out their triggers such as Medieval Zombie Apocalypse (Non-WOPT vers).

So basically just look around.

Level 5
Well yeah, you are right in this i've to learn much about Editor and making stuff so i will just do as you said and try to be better and in the end i wont stop making campaigns since i've got much ideas in my head but iam not stopping till making the campaigns epic just like the campaigns made here by epic campaigns makers and i've already learned much of them from playing thier campaigns.
Thanks for advices! was helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.