• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign: Tides of War - Need a team(any skills you have to offer will help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Over this past week off of school:thumbs_up:(lol?) I started working on a new idea for a campaign.:infl_thumbs_up:

Shamus Leafmore(jet brody's brother?) ((I'll probably change the name if it gets too generic)) was an average villager his whole life. Recently the wildlife in Azriel have been acting up, and thee has been strange weather occuring. The king has sent out several scout, one of which returned, and was less than a sane man with no useful information. All of the cities and villages of Azriel have been put on alert, except Vivael. Vivael is a small village in the northern-most part of Azriel. More vicious attacks are reported in the forest areas around Vivael, farmers are forced to leave their homes and fields to be safe inside of the village. Early one morning the people of Vivael hear a strange ripping sound, and a large tarnishing rip appears in the clouds. The noise is followed by strange sillouettes falling from the strange hole in the sky of Azriel. Upon returning home from a long walk in the fields, Shamus learns that he has been randomly drawn to go find out what the rip was caused by. Shamus heads up Mount Mirkwood with the bravery of a hero, and no weapons or armor. Upon reaching the peak of the mountain Shamus finds something no one has seen or believed in for over ten thousand years...

Story locations are marked in green.
Characters in the story are marked in blue.

Tell me what you think of the story guys, and feel free to post any ideas you have of your own. I always appreciate constructive critisism of my ideas and writing.

Anyone who is interested in working on the project, just reply to this post and tell me what you can do. I won't exclude anyone who can actually do anything(terrain,ideas,features,spells,triggers,etc). I only have about three levels done so far, and I started working on a bonus feature level for the demo release. I've got a few good ideas into this campaign, I'll upload something for you guys to look at when I finish setting all the maps up to load. Just mind that I did it in a few days, and it contains a few mistakes. I have also added a few easter eggs for you to find, there will be many more in the full campaign though, as the current ones are very obvious and simple.

Level 2
Oh I forgot, if you have anything to offer, wether it's advice, terrain models, icons, spells, etc, u will be credited. I am making a credit scene on the first map with a little intro film. And then at the end of the map there will be a musiv video with the credits again. Another thing is that I do not have working sound on my currrent computer(onboard messed up somehow, tried to fix it for like a year) so all custom music and souns will have to be added after the campaign is fully completed.

Level 17
Yeah, I'll help you if you need it. I am basically a lore writer/novice terrainer (novice because me and cities don't get along) and with my lore writing, I can think creatively and logically so I can provide you with ideas. PM me if you're interested.

On another note, Leafmore does sound a little generic. And the story so far is pretty well-plotted. Good job.

Level 3
k, so how is this going to work, are we each going to work on a map for the campian or work on it together? And will you email us the maps o post it here?

Level 3
I am also a Very Creative, Lore, Story writer, If you guys want help with a Map, Characters, Locations, Item names lore, Back story anything i will give you a hand. Im very tempted to give up on my current project due to it being my first RPG I can make melees, Mini games but Rpgs do not get on with me.

Dentothor Here, Map maker of the RISE OF THE DEMON KINGS Campaign and i have looked over your idea and would be glad to pitch in.
Skillz i Have:
-i can make epic cinematics (see fall of the Demon Kings in my campaign for proof)
-Good ideas in my head
-Trigger Master

So Would You Have Me? I Might be Working on My Campaign occasionally but i can certainly help. PM me if you want me in

Status
Not open for further replies.