• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Campaign Project Revival: Lydian Triad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I began a campaign project a while ago: a huge 3-part omnitransitional map rpg. My original plan was to complete it myself but I now realize that is utterly impossible for what I am trying to do, particularily with my short attention span. (In between working on this I became obseessed with ddr and ti83plus z80 assembly programming).

I am currently looking for skilled and experienced terrainers and spell-makers to aid me. If anyone interested could personal-message me, I would be grateful. I will give any interested people more information.

Thanks, mapping community!

Level 4
Can do! did you know you can get sound with the calculator? and grayscale? Some guy made a 3d first person shooter! I'm still learning though.

Level 4
Just for clarification, this is more of a trilogy of campaigns than a single game, but each campaign file will stand by itself as a seperate game. The only reason I am putting each part in campaign form is so you can go back and forth between maps. (my rpg is only semi-linear).

Most important for me right now are terrainers!
please respond!

*note - any voice actors would be pretty awesome too.

Status
Not open for further replies.