• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Campaign Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, today I was working on my campaign. Suddenly my computer became off. Now, I reopened the campaign but my world editor don't show my campaign. Now, I've lost all my campaign informations. Can you tell me what is this issue?
2-jpg.258169

Fixed!

Last edited:
Yes.

So,
you have your campaign opened
the pc turns off
you start pc again, and see campaign is broken (empty)
you run a recovery software and it gets your files back (?)

I'm confused.
It really didn't give you a previous file version, or so? How can the recovery tool just "fix" a broken wc3 campaign with adding again correct maps?

Sorry, man, it maybe seems strange now the questions, but I'm just curious, and solving problems might always help others in future, too.

Attachments

• Wise Data Recovery 3.82.rar
    1.5 MB · Views: 51
If you used data recovery to get the working version then it's not the very same file anymore. So it's technicaly not fixed, but just replaced. Else I don't understand it.
The Important thing is that my campaign informations are restored. I just answered your question. Now, it depends on you to use it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.