• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign made in reforged world editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi guys, I have been learning how to make maps recently to a basic level and I am working on my first campaign during which I found myself with an issue: How can I make the campaign be playable in the last prereforged patch(1.3.1.1 or at all. I have some of the maps already done with triggers, cinematic wrote for them and I am not sure what to do can anybody give me some help, please? Atm, I have both warcraft reforged and the copy of the warcraft 3 folder prereforged patched 1.3.1.1 which I use to play campaigns. I want to be able to test what I do while I work on it and fix bugs.When I had written the campaigns scripts I used the reforged editor for that (Was the only one that work to my knowledge)

Level 7
Currently, it is only possible to play Classic WC3 campaigns on Reforged if you have already installed the Quenching Mod.
However, I found out that someone had posted an instructions for making Reforged maps compatible with Classic (although it's not been tested yet for campaigns): Map Adapter.
Yo I had a look over it but I am a bit more cofused, But I think I am gona try to message someone who had some campaigns made after reforged came out maybe they can share some tips. But I appreciate your help man. I am new on those topics and most of them make little sense for me as I am not familiar with the terms and programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.