• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Campaign heroes melee map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi guys. I need some help on making a melee map with campaign heroes. First I couldn't fix the problem with making multiply heroes at the same time, for example making Uther 5 times. I fixed that through gameplay constants and with triggers. But now I have the problem where I can make make 3 heroes on 1 tier. For example:

In the Human race altar I removed the normal heroes and set Kael, Jaina, Uther, Muradin Bronzebeard. When I click on Uther, he starts to train but after him I can train 2 more heroes, for example Jaina and Muradin and this is while I am on tier 1. How can I fix this, I mean forbid a second hero to be trained before tier 2 and forbid 3rd hero to be trained before tier 3.

I set on every hero Tech Tree Requirements for tier 2 to be Keep and for tier 3 to be Castle but this did not solve the problem.

Any tips? Thanks a lot.

Level 28
Gameplay Constants:
"Techtree - Dependency Equivalents - Hero": add the campaign heroes you wish to use to that list.

Triggers:
  • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Player - Limit training of [Hero Type] to 1 for (Picked player)
Object Data:
Techtree - Requirements - Tier 2: Keep
Techtree - Requirements - Tier 3: Castle
Techtree - Requirements - Tiers Used: 3 (very important! This might be the reason it's not working for you since default of campaign heroes is 0).

Level 4
Gameplay Constants:
"Techtree - Dependency Equivalents - Hero": add the campaign heroes you wish to use to that list.

Triggers:
  • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Player - Limit training of [Hero Type] to 1 for (Picked player)
Object Data:
Techtree - Requirements - Tier 2: Keep
Techtree - Requirements - Tier 3: Castle
Techtree - Requirements - Tiers Used: 3 (very important! This might be the reason it's not working for you since default of campaign heroes is 0).

OMG... I'm so dumb, I did all that before you replied but I did not set the Tier Used to 3 in objects editor. I was comparing every campaign hero with the normal one and applying the same settings the normal heroes have to the campaign heroes but I missed the Tier Used thing. Anyway thanks a lot really :grin: :grin: everything is working fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.