• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero problems with new races.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I am new to the site but have been downloading models from here for some time. My friend and I have decided to build our own expansion of sorts (nothing new I suppose) but we are having a hard time with heroes being trained. We would like each race to train 5 or 6 heroes ( we are adding our own) and we would also like to limit the new heroes to only one per type.

Before you suggest it, YES we have added the new heroes to gameplay constants and we have altered the tiered halls to accommodate (currently) 5 tiers.

I think I have found a solution here on this forum
How to have more than 3 heroes?

but I do not know how to finish the triggers. I thought the triggers mentioned in this post could be done in GUI but maybe not?

In particular I can't make the (Player ((IntegerA))) . Everything else about the trigger I could find in the GUI.

Level 4
I was able to fix half of the problem (limiting the training of heroes to one per type) by making an action of pick player group (all players) however I still can't get more than 3 heroes even with this trigger.

Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Player - Limit training of Heroes to 5 for (Picked player)

note: I have read the forums and have deleted this trigger as many people have said it does more than it says:
Melee Game - Limit Heroes to 1 per Hero-type (for all players)

Is this maybe a problem with REFORGED?

Status
Not open for further replies.