• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign Help (editor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello everybody.

I am trying to do a project for the original Warcraft 3.

I would like to combine the Exodus of the Horde campaign with the tutorial in Spanish.

Similar to what user Kostyarik did Exodus of the Horde (Original Voice Over)

In order to do so, during the campaign, keep the objects and levels acquired.

Exodus of the Horde like other languages did not have voices but with Warcraft 3 Reforged voices were included.

So my idea is original intro + original tutorial + 3 bonus campaing original with new voice over.

The problem is, I have no idea of doing any of these things.

I would appreciate a little help.

Greetings

Level 6
Hello everybody.

I am trying to do a project for the original Warcraft 3.

I would like to combine the Exodus of the Horde campaign with the tutorial in Spanish.

Similar to what user Kostyarik did Exodus of the Horde (Original Voice Over)

In order to do so, during the campaign, keep the objects and levels acquired.

Exodus of the Horde like other languages did not have voices but with Warcraft 3 Reforged voices were included.

So my idea is original intro + original tutorial + 3 bonus campaing original with new voice over.

The problem is, I have no idea of doing any of these things.

I would appreciate a little help.

Greetings
Hey Tempestad!
You can use my campaign if you wish. There's a folder inside campaign w3n archive with mp3 voiceovers - you can just use MPQEditor to replace those or rather it's better to do it using import editor in WorldEdit. The only thing that's need to be changed in triggers is captions. GL =)

Level 1
Hey Tempestad!
You can use my campaign if you wish. There's a folder inside campaign w3n archive with mp3 voiceovers - you can just use MPQEditor to replace those or rather it's better to do it using import editor in WorldEdit. The only thing that's need to be changed in triggers is captions. GL =)
Hi Kostyarik

Thank you very much for the offer, I have been making inquiries and I have already managed to put the voices.

I only have one thing left to do that I have not managed to fix.

Once I enter the voices, maps and descriptions of the missions, at the beginning of each mission they do not appear to me.

How did you fix?

Level 6
Hi Kostyarik

Thank you very much for the offer, I have been making inquiries and I have already managed to put the voices.

I only have one thing left to do that I have not managed to fix.

Once I enter the voices, maps and descriptions of the missions, at the beginning of each mission they do not appear to me.

How did you fix?
Check if you setup the loading screen correctly in corresponding menu. Open unmodified maps to see how's it done there =) - All the selection dots and check marks =)

Level 1
Check if you setup the loading screen correctly in corresponding menu. Open unmodified maps to see how's it done there =) - All the selection dots and check marks =)
I forgot, I also lack how to make Thrall save his level and objects between missions.

Please if you can take screenshots of how this is done and the maps would be very helpful.

Level 2
I forgot, I also lack how to make Thrall save his level and objects between missions.

Please if you can take screenshots of how this is done and the maps would be very helpful.
I'm no master in WorldEditor, but have tinkered with vanilla campaign maps a lot. There are triggers you can find there where heroes can bring forward their level, experience and items to next campaigns. Gotta experiment with it a lil bit

Status
Not open for further replies.