• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Camera locks in a position for players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really need some help When playing this map,after players choose heroes the cam locks in a location and only gets fixed when the hero controlled by the player whose cam is locked dies.

The problem should be on hero selection system but it is in JASS and i cant read it(someone else made the system for me) so if someone could fix this it would be great.

Attachments

• Warriors Of Ashenvale.w3x
    2 MB · Views: 55
Level 17
  • Camera Lock
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters <Pick a region>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Camera - Lock camera target for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) to (Triggering unit), offset by (0.00, 0.00) using The unit's rotation (or default rotation if u dont want the camera to rotate as the unit does)

Level 13
lol there must be something affecting it..for it to lock. anyway try resetting all player cameras after a sec of game start or something, see if that works. if nothing else it will help u trouble shoot it.

Status
Not open for further replies.