• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Camera Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey.

I'm in need of camera icons. I tried to search but couldn't find any matching icons. I need eight different icons. The Blizzard camera icon sucks and doesn't even have that DSTN. The icons doesn't need to be that epic and I allow you to do them in what way you want.

The icons should be from same artist and should look somewhat similar. I'll be using them for a camera system that is made be Viikuna for The Chosen Ones campaign.

I need these type of icons:

1) "Right" a camera that looks right
2) "Left" a camera that looks left
3) "Farther" a camera that looks farther
4) "Closer" a camera that looks closer
5) "Reset" a camera that is reset to normal view
6) "Lock Phodom" a camera that watches Phodom only
7) "Lock Fradz" a camera that watches Fradz only
8) "Lock Galeoth" a camera that watches Galeoth only

I'm not a great drawer myself so you have to use your own head how you'll do these icons. I can't help with that much.

Also, I don't know how to do those 6-8 correctly. Maybe just add a letter to the icon, a weapon that the character uses or something similar that separates the icons. Otherwise the basic structure can be identical.

If you can do this I'll give you some rep in here and credits at the campaign of course.

Level 37
Here is a picture where these camera icons will be used.

Attachments

• Cameras.jpg
    Cameras.jpg
    399.4 KB · Views: 105
Status
Not open for further replies.