• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Camera Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
How would you keep a camera locked onto a unit's rotation. I've tried Lock Camera Target For (Triggering Player) to (Last Created Unit), offset by (0.00, 0.00)using The unit's rotation but the camera doesn't lock onto the unit's rotation, just lcoks onto its position. How would I have the camera lock onto the units rotation as well sa it's position?

Level 3
Camera
Events
Time - Every 0.02 seconds of game time
Conditions
Actions
Camera - Pan camera for (Picked player) to ((Position of (Picked unit)) offset by 0.00 towards (Facing of (Picked unit)) degrees) over 0.00 seconds
Camera - Set (Picked player)'s camera Rotation to (Facing of (Picked unit)) over 0.50 seconds

Level 8
yeah thanks... I hope this doesn't cause too much lag, it already is a laggy game with all the movement calulations and complicated stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.