• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Camera FoV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Wc3:WoW has a few ways of making the player able to adjust a few custom settings our team put in such as the camera's Field of View. The Field of View can range from 1500, up to 10000 right now. However, I felt that 10000 wasn't enough and so I tried tinkering with the Field of View values some more and set it to 15000 and 20000. But when I tested this, for some reason, they had the same Field of View as 10000! I'm not sure what the problem is: I'm either missing something/doing this wrong or the game's engine won't allow a further FoV value in-game, but that'd be difficult to understand since you can adjust the FoV in the World Editor - without triggers - when you hold Ctrl and scroll up or down.

So I'm just curious, how do you do this via GUI triggers? If you can't, what's a seamless way of doing it via JASS?

Status
Not open for further replies.